Saturday, October 15, 2005



Steph's package made my day!!! It was fantastic! Steph sent me the following:

1) Earl Grey - one of absolute favorite teas, the original type of tea I got hooked on when I was traveling in England. Awesome fragrance and great taste. I wanted to run down to the dining hall immediately to try it. :-)

2) Apple Cider - I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to try it during the Christmas season. It looks delicious.

3) Pumpkin bread - Two slices of delectable bread!! I LOVE pumpkin bread--it's one of my favorite breads Ever. Very, very most. Perfectly spiced. As soon as I opened the box, I tore open the bread immediately and started eating it. I just couldn't wait. :-p

More pictures!!


I was so excited to eat the bread, I just dug in without taking any pictures. By the time I remember, it was mostly gone. :-p




Mmmmm.




Thank you so much, Steph!!!! I loved it.




Look how happy I was afterward.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home